Where we're heading next:

Home Sweet Home

Quote of the Day

Peanut, "Wow, mom, now we can say we've been to all 50 states! What are we gonna do next?"

27 July 2008

Doodle's N.D. Post





Here is Doodle's post in her own words:

"I want to tell them that I miss my daddy and we’re at a Lodge. We’re having breakfast. And after that I’m going to see that kitty, Bubbles. I went hiking. I went to the river. There were sea monsters and we got all of our clothes wet. We drank cow water and it tastes yucky.

What if we spinned on the ceiling fan and it was spinning?

Tell them that, okay? And that’s it!”

1 comment:

  1. this is a darling post! always interesting to hear their ideas of what's important.

    p.s. left you a prize on my blog. no obligation to participate, of course.

    ReplyDelete