Where we're heading next:

Home Sweet Home

Quote of the Day

Peanut, "Wow, mom, now we can say we've been to all 50 states! What are we gonna do next?"

27 May 2008

Little Man Post #1 - the geiser


Las Vegas is our most expensive (planned) stop on the entire road trip. Chicago is a close second. Everything is so wasteful and decadent here, but we choose to play along because that's really the only way to have fun in Sin City.

Little Man, age 5.5, is going to dictate the rest of this post:

"Our hotel room is so huge that we could actually have a laundry room in it but we don't. And there are 5 t.v.s but my mom won't let us watch -- only my dad lets us watch cartoons sometimes and the terrible tornado with the barns flying around. I'm sleeping with Peanut, in the kitchen, on the cushions from the huge couch in the living room. Me and Peanut are crowded but we're comfy. I really want to sleep on the chaise lounge in my mom and dad's room, but they won't let me. There are 5 huge windows and we can see the huge pyramid light that goes out to the universe!

Something really fun and scary happened. We have a bidet. A bidet is, we sit on it and face the faucet, and the water sprays into our bum. I was showing Doodle how to do it, but there was too much water and it sprayed all the way to the ceiling! There was a flood! Me and Doodle came running out of the bathroom and my mom and Grandma came rushing in. They were scared because it was a really loud noise! We had water all over the ceiling and the walls and pictures, too!

I went to Gram & Pop's house. I always sit on Pop's lap and we sing songs. My favorite song to sing with him is "Found a Peanut". My very favorite part of Las Vegas is going to Gram & Pop's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment