Where we're heading next:

Home Sweet Home

Quote of the Day

Peanut, "Wow, mom, now we can say we've been to all 50 states! What are we gonna do next?"

31 July 2008

A Tomcat Kind of Rant




I had Niece climb into a river in South Bend to get some Indiana dirt. When we got back, Thomas showed me a sign leaning at about 60 degrees and sheepishly said he’d backed into it. I told him to get a picture and later when I was going through them I noticed that my bumper is totally crunched!

He goes, “I told you I did it. You know, if you hadn’t asked me to pull over in a no parking zone, while you went down into some river searching for dirt, where I was worrying about you, with 10 little people between me and the back window, which I can’t even see through because you’ve written all over it in shoe polish, and with the Flag song blaring in my ear…I might have missed the sign! But, there you go!”

I was just rolling in my seat. One could definitely see it this way...

1 comment:

  1. I'm generally am a pretty good driver! I haven't so much as scratched a car in 10 years. Of course that was when I totaled one. :(

    -tomcat

    ReplyDelete